“After years of being a participant in disputes, I have chosen to assist in the resolution of conflicts.”
• Provide impartial guidance as an alternative to litigation, thereby saving the parties delays, expense and stress in reaching a satisfactory result.
• Encourage and improve communication between parties to facilitate resolution.
This process is voluntary and non-adversarial and allows the parties to be in control of the final agreement.
• Act as the decision-maker in a dispute between parties to resolve issues.
• Review testimony and evidence as presented by parties.
This process is legally binding and a final decision is rendered by the Arbitrator.
• VIRTUAL MEDIATIONS AND ARBITRATIONS
• More than 90% resolved at or after mediation
• Experienced court-approved mediator.
• 40 years as an active trial lawyer, now focused on Alternative Dispute Resolution.
• Experienced in all areas of personal injury and medical malpractice for both plaintiffs and defendants.
• Additional experience in commercial disputes, products liability and insurance coverage.
• Recognized as a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and the American Board of Trial Advocates.
• Selected since 2007-2016 as a Super Lawyer.
• Top 100 Super Lawyer for 2012 and 2017.